Experienced agents appreciate the many continuing education and career advancement opportunities of Harry Norman, Realtors®
In addition to the many continuing education opportunities through both the classroom and computer based independent study, Harry Norman, Realtors® offers advanced training opportunities designed especially for experienced agents. Among the many programs offered are:
- Personal and group coaching: Available through Career Services and in branch sales offices for agents ready to take their careers to the next level.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR): A two-day course plus a 6-hour elective leads to the designation of ABR through the Real Estate Buyer’s Council of the National Association of Realtors. Documentation of 5 buyer transactions is also required.
- Accredited Seller Representative (ASR): A two-day, 12-hour CE course that leads to the designation of ASR through the Seller Agency Council.
- Accredited Relocation Specialist (ARS): Designation is issued through our Relocation Division to those associates who achieve the minimum requirements and complete designated coursework. This program recognizes our real estate professionals who have the expertise needed to work effectively with relocating buyers.
- Accredited International Specialist (AIS): Designation is issued through ourCareerServices Center. Fluency in another language or extensive experience in another culture is a pre-requisite for this designation.
- Customized CE and Career Enhancement Programs: Are developed and delivered for Senior Marketing Consultants (SMC). In addition, Career Services provides specialized programs and resources for corporate events such as general sales meetings and SMC retreats.
- Technical Training: Courses relevant to your business are developed and presented regularly at the Career Center and in our sales offices.Click here for more information about technical training.
Want to know more? Contact our Career Services department,
firstname.lastname@example.org | 404-504-7944 | Click here to view Real Estate Sales Career FAQ's