The Preferred Mortgage Rate Home Program is a unique marketing program brought to you by Harry Norman, Realtors® and Homeservices Lending. The sellers of our Preferred Mortgage Rate Homes have arranged for preferred financing exclusively for qualified buyers who finance their purchase through Homeservices Lending at a price and term acceptable to the seller. Here’s how it works:
For the seller: The seller agrees to provide a seller-funded preferred financing package provided by Homeservices Lending. The seller-funded package will be used to offer a below-market interest rate for the purchaser of the home. The utilization of the Preferred Mortgage Rate Home Program must be agreed upon in the final purchase contract.
Benefits to the seller include:
- The listing will stand apart from the competition
- Home showings will increase due to a higher level of buyer interest
- The number of potential buyers increases as a result of qualifying at a below market interest rate
The buyer who contracts to purchase a Preferred Mortgage Rate Home listing at a price and terms acceptable to the seller, and obtains their financing through Homeservices Lending, will receive a preferred financing package. A contractually agreed upon contribution will be used toward a preferred financing package as determined by Homeservices Lending. The utilization of the Preferred Mortgage Rate Home Program must be agreed upon in the final purchase contract.
For the buyer:
Benefits to the buyer include:
- Preferred financing significantly reduces the monthly mortgage payment as a result of obtaining a below-market interest rate
- It is easier to qualify for the purchase of this home as a result of preferred financing
- The program creates an opportunity for buyers who may not be able to purchase when cash reserves are an obstacle
- The best move you’ll ever make is with our Preferred Mortgage Rate Home Program. For more information, please contact your Harry Norman, Realtors® sales associate or a loan representative from Homeservices Lending.
All first mortgage products are provided by Homeservices Lending, LLC Series A dba Homeservices Lending. Homeservices Lending may not be available in your area. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. ©2010 Homeservices Lending. All Rights Reserved.